We have fantastic reductions on our range of gifts and activities on our website. This includes gifts and activities for people with dementia. So dont delay and grab yourself some bargains this side of Christmas!
If you are looking for singles or LP’s then look no further! At Mindful Gifts CIC shop in Darlaston we have 1000s of vinyl for all tastes! Music can uplift or calm your mood and can be very benficial to everyone and can bring back happy memories!
WW1 CENTENARY Saturday 10 November 2018 Shops in DARLASTON will be dressing their windows and staff dressing up during the daytime. On the night, Join us for a ‘Thank You Party’ on at 7pm to Say ‘Thank You’ to the First World War generation who helped to shape our world as we know it today. £4.99 includes sarnies & tay, music from the Great War (Bring your own booze), dress up if you wish! At Mindful Gifts CIC, 1 Church Street, Darlaston, WS10 8DS 01922 495994
Mindful Gifts CIC have currently got volunteer opportunities at their unique shop in Darlaston. If you want to learn new skills, work in a friendly enviroment, gain more confidence, then pop in and see us to discuss. You can do anything from 1 hour a week or more. You must be unemployed, live in the Black Country and be 18 or over.
• Providing volunteer and work placements including people with mental health and disabilities
• Delivering daily activities including Vintage Tea Parties
• Providing advice, information and signposting
• Providing a welcoming and appropriate environment for people with dementia and their family/carers
• Supporting local establishments to become dementia friendly by providing training and decorating their venue with nostalgic items
• Providing a listening ear
• Delivering talks in the community and to schools
• Raising awareness of dementia
• Preventing unwanted items going to the landfill
• Providing a range of specialist, adult appropriate activities and daily living aids