A dedicated email and helpline have been set up to provide support to the elderly and vulnerable. If you or a neighbour needs practical help with: ? Shopping ? Picking up prescriptions ? Food parcels ? Advice on financial help ? Reassurance calls/befriending ? Email: COVIDemail@example.com ☎️ Telephone: 0121 380 6690
Our Childhood Memories book as hit the Express and Star today with a lovely photo of me (Vicki) and my lovely mom ( Evelyn). We were really pleased with the final print of the book and its been flying off our shelves at our Mindful Gifts CIC shop in Darlaston.
• Providing volunteer and work placements including people with mental health and disabilities
• Delivering daily activities including Vintage Tea Parties
• Providing advice, information and signposting
• Providing a welcoming and appropriate environment for people with dementia and their family/carers
• Supporting local establishments to become dementia friendly by providing training and decorating their venue with nostalgic items
• Providing a listening ear
• Delivering talks in the community and to schools
• Raising awareness of dementia
• Preventing unwanted items going to the landfill
• Providing a range of specialist, adult appropriate activities and daily living aids
If you are looking for vinyl records, come and visit our dedicated vinyl section at our Mindful Gifts CIC shop in Darlaston. We have 1000s of LPs, singles and 78s to browse through. Better still our shop is set in the past so if your not into vinyl then theres lots of other vintage items to see!